Tuesday, February 3

Partyin' Times~

I am having so much fun! I just arrived in Korea last night, and after a 13 hour-long plane ride, we took the bus an hour and a half to reach our dorm building. It's really nice, with three people per room and a bathroom in each room. And there is a computer lab, pool, ping pong, sauna, a nice cafeteria, and everything. And the best part is that the people are so funn!! They are from all over the US, New Zealand, England, and Canada. There may be people arriving from other places like Ireland or something, but they haven't come yet.

We went on a field trip today to see a Korean Folk Village, and an Art Center. They were really cool, and I got to hang out with and meet lots of new people. We were all practicing accents and teaching each other our accents, haha, it was hilarious. Anyway, we begin the actual orientation tomorrow, and I am so excited to begin learning, and to continue to get to know the people here.

This orientation will last three weeks, and then we will go our separate ways to the different locations where we will teach! I'm hoping to create friendships that will give me reason to travel all over Korea to visit, and a place to stay would be nice, too! : )

재미있었어!!! 안녕!!

2 comments:

medicaloverdose said...

Aww! I'm glad you're having fun already! :) That's sooo cool that there are tons of ppl from diff. countries. Hope you make some awesome new friends. And enjoy orientation. *hug*

Jib said...

I'm jealous. Hope you have lot's o fun and eat lots of Korean food! Post some pictures too!

Hope you don't mind, I'll be linking you! Linky